Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Love Zone

My 5 year old son Gabriel and my 3 year old son Jesse have been learning the love chapter.  I am not very good at verse memorization but I felt it would be really good for all of us to learn because we have really been focused on loving each other and those around us.  So a few days ago Gabriel tells me that he wants to put up a sign outside the house that says that only people who are loving can come in the house.  He says our house is the LOVE ZONE.  So maybe it sounds a little harsh to to say no one who isn't loving cannot come in the house but what a wonderful heart.  He wants our house to be a place where loves dwells.  I am so excited that God is teaching my kids what it means to be loved by Him and that it is so wonderful to them that they want it to permeate their home.  I desire greatly that my kids know our love for them, His love for them, and that they love others with God's love.  What an honor to be loved by a perfect and wonderful Father in heaven.  I learn so much from my kids.  I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment