Tuesday, May 10, 2011

He Is All Around Us

Lately the Lord has been revealing to me how much what I see and what I think impacts who I choose to be.  I know it says in the Word as a man thinks in his heart so he is.  Well, lately I have being thinking on HIM more and looking for revelation of God's presence all around me and can I tell you that I am changed.  It is amazing how many ways God can display himself in my day to day life as I look for him.  The other day, I was walking down the steps at my house and there was a beautiful purple flower on the steps.  When I looked at it God said to me, "I am unexpected blessing."  As I walked home from the office this week, down the gravel drive, the Lord said to me about the rocks beneath my feet, "I am God - even the rocks will praise me." He is all around us - reminding us that he is present and that he is in all things.  Lord, I thank you for your faithfulness, for your revelation, and for your presence.  Teach me to see you more - that as I see you I will be transformed more into your image.  What an honor to know that you made me to reflect you.  I am so grateful to have your character. I am love - strength - peace - joy - understanding - grace - mercy - boldness.  Help me to remember these things in the midst of everyday life.  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment