Friday, April 8, 2011

He loves you!

The Lord says that there is nothing you can do that would make Him love you more.
There is also nothing you can do that would make Him love you less.

He loves you
Because He loves you
Because He loves you
Because He loves you
Because He loves you
Because He loves you
Because THAT IS WHAT HE IS LIKE

It is His nature to love
And you will always be the beloved

His love is unchanging
He loves you 100%
He won't love you better when you become better
He loves you 100% right now

He loves all the way - all the time
His love is unchanging

What will change says the Lord is your ability to receive my love
So I challenge you, says the Lord - "Open your heart to me. Give me your heart. Give me whatever your obstacle is because I love you as you are right now. So be loved. You are the beloved. It is your job to be loved outrageously. That is why I chose you. I will love you outrageously all the days of you life because I don't know how to be any different. When I look at you I see someone that I love. Allow me to love you.  My love will break every barrier and bring every wall crashing down.  My perfect love casts out fear."

Above is an excerpt from a Graham Cooke teaching I was listening to this morning during my time with the Lord. 

Lord - your love changes everything about the way I think, the wayI feel and the way I act.  Teach me to love as you love. I love you Papa.  Thank you for loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment